You may manually review and either approve or void a transaction in the Authorized/Pending Review state from the Transaction Detail page.
When a suspicious transaction is placed in Authorized/Pending Review, it has been authorized by the processor, but not yet submitted for settlement.
Once you have reviewed an Authorized/Pending Review transaction, you will need to either approve or void the transaction. Should an Authorized/Pending Review transaction not be approved or voided within 30 days, the transaction will be marked as Expired and would not be available for settlement.
1. If approved, the transaction will be processed as normal.
2. If voided, the transaction will not be sent for settlement but will be stored in the payment gateway as a Void.
To approve a transaction in Authorized/Pending Review:
1. Log into your Merchant Interface.
2. Click Suspicious Transactions in the main left side menu.
3. Select FDS – Authorized/Pending Review from the Transaction Status drop-down list.
If desired, select a date or date range from the Start Date and End Date drop-down list(s).
4. Click Search. The Suspicious Transaction Search Results page appears.
5. Click the Transaction ID
Click Approve. A message window appears asking if you want to continue with the approval.
Click Ok to continue or click Cancel to cancel the action.
The transaction is sent for settlement and the Transaction Status page appears displaying the Transaction ID and Transaction Status.
To void a transaction in Authorized/Pending Review:
1. Click Void. A message window appears asking if you want to continue with the void.
2. Click Ok to continue or click Cancel to cancel the action.
The Transaction Status page appears displaying the Transaction ID and the Transaction Status. No further action can be taken for a voided transaction.
Related Article: Approving the suspect order in Magento 2.