Below is a general overview of the steps required to integrate your Magento site with Lightspeed Retail. The integration can be done in 10 steps.
1. Sign-up for Lightspeed Retail and submit your credentials to your Hyperspace PM.
2. Activate the Lightspeed to Hyperspace Connection.
a. Create a Hyperspace Account at https://hyperspacecloud.com.
b. Your Hyperspace PM will activate the account.
c. Your Hyperspace PM will turn on the specific integration type: (Magento 1 or Magento 2).
d. Click the Inventory>Load Inventory button in Hyperspace to make sure the connection is successful.
3. Install extensions for integration into the Magento site. These include:
a. WYOMIND Advanced Inventory
b. Hyperspace Advanced API Package
It is recommended to use a staging or test site if applicable.
4. Login to your Magento admin and create an API user (Magento 1) or a Magento Access Token (Magento 2). Be sure to note the API/Token credentials so you can paste them back into your Hyperspace settings if required.
5. Login to the Magento admin and create your stores by clicking on the POS/WH button.
6. Login to Hyperspace and configure your settings.
a. Add your site URL.
b. Make sure the API connection between Hyperspace and Magento is operating. See 6a.
7. Hyperspace Settings: In the section called: MAGENTO DATA & LIGHTSPEED LOCATIONS
a. Click the SYNC button.
b. Map the Lightspeed locations to their corresponding Magento locations.
8. Hyperspace Settings: Go through these 4 sections and select the correct options.
a. DATA UPDATE SETTINGS
b. ORDER ROUTING
c. IMAGES SORTING
d. PAYMENT METHOD ROUTING
9. Test Sync 1 product by selecting it in Hyperspace (SELL ON WEB) and clicking Web Store Sync Selected.
10. Test Sync an order by creating an order in Magento and downloading it back to Lightspeed Retail.