Legend of Order Status:
- Yellow Dot/Blue Background - New Order, Ready to Register to Apple Device Enrollment
- Green Dot/Green Background - Registered to Apple Device Enrollment Successfully
- Green Dot/Red Background - Registered to Apple Device Enrollment with ERRORS (Call Hyperspace)
- Order Request Sent to Apple (Please Check Transaction Status for this Order)
5. Yellow Shaded Order with Yellow Dot:
The Order is ready to be sent to Apple, but you have not marked one or more items on the order to enroll to Apple. Double-check to make sure you didn't forget to click the checkbox for one or more devices (serial numbers) on this order. In the Inventory tab, you click the checkbox next to the device to enroll to Apple. This may be intentional and there may be items on the order that should not be enrolled to Apple. It is ok to send a Yellow order to Apple. The Yellow color is just a warning.